Frost Public Relations combines telling your story with building your brand. The result is a clear, calculated message that your audience will not only understand, but be called to action. Frost PR helps you renew your brand by building impressive resumés (resumé critique and re-building) that attract potential employers and help you stand out in the crowd.
It takes great people to make great companies. That’s why we also help small businesses and non-profit organizations get noticed by creating strategic communications plans, executing media relations., building marketing collateral and preparing crisis communications plans. From website content and brochures to press releases and media placement, Frost PR has got you covered.
Contact us today for an in-depth, targeted approach to all of your marketing and public relations needs.
Jill Frost is the owner of Frost Public Relations specializing in re-branding individuals for success in the job market. She has more than 10 years of experience working in media, public relations and communications and is certified in crisis communications from the Institute of Crisis Management.
- Jill Frost is the kind of P.R. professional you want in your corner: experienced, savvy, creative, aggressive, connected and personal. In working with Jill on my current project, her insight and skills have been invaluable and her passion to create a breakthrough for me as a client has been treasured. Her convivial personality and rock-solid integrity make Jill an excellent fit for my team.- Nathan Lee Jackson (contemporary christian artist)
- Jill is a remarkable individual with great personality and character. She values the mission of organizations she works with, which is evident in the way she carries herself. Her communication skills have been renowned by many of her colleagues and she takes the initiative to pay attention to detail.- A.J. Carroll (Director of Volunteer Support and Alumni Services, Sigma Pi Fraternity)
- Jill is a determined and resourceful person who is not afraid of hard work and is task-oriented. I know her family and she is "double-bred" for hard work and determination, and one I would entrust most any task remotely within her "wheelhouse" to her with confidence.- Max Heath (Postal Consultant, Publishing Group of America)
- Jill is enthusiastic, creative, efficient and extremely knowledgeable of media. She is superb at pitching, follow through and securing stories that hit the press!- Julie Whitmer (Director, Celebrity and Entertainment Outreach, American Red Cross)
- Jill worked as an anchor and reporter during her time at NewsRadio 1510 WLAC. I watched her grow professionally both in her writing and anchoring skills during her tenure. Jill kept the media well informed of activities through press releases and her role as spokesperson for the American Red Cross. I have no hesitation in recommending Jill to anyone.- Tom Peace (Program Director, WLAC-AM)
- As a media spokesperson, Jill has successfully forged contacts with broadcasters, print reporters and other journalists as well as businesses and volunteers throughout southern Kentucky and middle Tennessee.- Jeannine Hunter (Former Online Producer, NewsChannel 5)
- Jill is the consummate caring professional who works tirelessly on numerous projects for her organization at the same time. Jill simply gets the job done. She was a pleasure to work with and I highly recommend her to everyone.- Paul King (Songwriter/entrepreneur, NashvilleHype!)